Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lab

The graduate student that works on the project I’m working on in my lab just now finished his exams, so we did our first experiment together on Tuesday. I’m really hoping these experiments go well, since there’s not a whole lot of time. The stuff I had been doing wasn’t really related to my project, and I was just learning to use equipment and reading literature until this week. I think things will go pretty well though, and it sounds like we have a pretty reasonable plan of things set up for me to work on.. so I’m optimistic about it. I didn’t even realize today is the 4th of July until last night. I think we might go out to a 4th of July celebration at the foreigner bar we like… I’m not feeling so well today though, so I donno if I’m going to go yet.

No comments: