Sunday, July 8, 2007

Weekend

This weekend I spent a pretty fair amount of time in the mornings working on medical school applications… it’s a lot of writing and stuff but I think actually it’s not such a bad thing, b/c it makes me spend time looking at what schools sound like a good fit for me and considering the reasons I want to go. On Saturday Brian, Tiffany and I checked out a market area and went shopping a little. At night we went back to the Kro’s nest.. Brian and Tiffany ordered this really sick looking pizza though with no cheese (b/c Tiffany doesn’t like cheese) and so it was this giant pizza just soaked in sauce. Today I went to the Starbucks on campus for awhile and then Brian and I walked around for a long time looking for this mcdonalds that we thought was near our apartment but never found it… but we did get to see a lot of new stuff so it was probably worth it. Oh yeah we found a great dvd store right next to our apartment buildings too that has each dvd for 8 yuan. Hmm, yeah then Brian and I watched like 8 episodes of prison break tonight while Tiffany had to go into work for her lab meeting. I think it was a boring weekend probably, but I wasn’t feeling too well and I think I’m getting better tonight though so next week I will do a lot more partying. I can’t believe the trip is half over!

No comments: